Thursday, May 24, 2007

My First Day Blogging.....

Well I am new at this so my first blog could be a little rubbish compared to my sis down in Melbourne. My day today just consisted of getting lost at lunch time looking for a butcher. They don't have butchers in Sydney and I ended up half way down the cahill express way. My belt keeps falling off coz its one of that sits around my waiste and not through the belt loops.

We won trivia last night at the Heathcote Pub so I was wrapt. The final question was; How long does a pig gestate for before giving birth?..............wait for it...........3 months 3 weeks and 3 days. We got it and won $125. I spent the money on more beers and travelled home a happy little vegemite.

Scott is my boyfriend for those who don't know yet. I just spoke to him and he is coming over for dinner tomorrow night, I think. His leg is still in plaster from falling off his motorbike but hopefully he will be getting it off June 1.

I'll post again later people

3 comments:

Jo said...

Hey "Chick in Sydney" - this is good. Great photo by the way. I am going to add it to my blog as a link.

Keep it up and then we can see what you are up to!!

luv sis

Clare Murray said...

I will add your link too if that's okay.

I am getting everyone onto blogging now

Jo said...

98
Cool - no problems.

Yes I think it's lots of fun especially as it's easy to keep up with what peoples are doing!