Thursday, June 28, 2007

What been happenin' 23/6 to 29/6/07


G'day all. Its been a week of fun and stuff. First of all I would like to speak (highly of) the Heathcote soccer team I help out. It was team photos on the weekend and they all braved the wind and rain. The team lost but there were some great kicks and a bit of a slap and punch on the field! I was proud. Bless Susssssan (front second from left in the photo) for soldiering on with a largish hangover, lets just say no more samosas for Susssssan after a night on the cans.
Next I have met someone on RSVP..........yes, it maybe for losers and I am a self confessed loser but I have met someone really nice. His name is Gus and I am sure down the track I will be blogging a photo.
Last night we came second at triv, doing well with such a small team of 2 and a bit of help from the locals. Gill (front, 3rd from right) was on fire with random pieces of amazing information to bring us home. Working as a team on the Cryptic Crunch we blitzed, beers always seem to help me think.....hehe.
Tonight its off to the movies for Blades of Glory followed by more of my favourite beverage, you guessed it, beers. Have a tops weekend everyone

No comments: