Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas is coming and Clare is getting fat


I ate so much last night my tummy is bursting. Thanks Jo again for a wonderful recipe, this time I made stuffed mushrooms. I marinated pork in a lemon and honey marinade and I popped a couple of baked potatoes in the oven then grilled cheese and blobbed ricotta on the top, it was yummy.


We put the Christmas decorations up last night and opened the first door of our advent calendar. You know Christmas is really on it's way when you start the old calendar happening. Grahame helped me put up the tree (see pic) and we both put the star on the top together. I bought some Christmas lights for the balcony yesterday and Grahame is putting them up today so our balcony will be one of the best in the neighbourhood. He wanted to open more doors on the advent calendar because the chocolate was delicious so I had to restrain him. Stop laughing at my crappy tree, it was only $20 and it will have lots of presents under it soon. If only Grahame could read my blog and start adding the presents..............dream on Clare. He works as a Garbo so he has trouble texting me let alone using a computer. I love him for it though, it's kinda cute when he sends his texts through with all the spelling mistakes. He called himself a Super Sud last week, Stud Grahame, you mean Stud.


I must say I am a bit boring, after dinner I did the dishes then snuggled down in bed to watch a bit of telly. The Amazng Race is nearing the end so I was watching that but Packed to the Rafters has finished for the year. Loved that show and can't wait for it to come back. It's set in Carrs Park in Sydney which isn't far from where I live in the Shire.
I found a few old school friends on Facebook this week so I have had a little chat to them, WOW! how everyone has grown. I'm looking forward to finding more too.
Have a super super day

No comments: